Monday 8 April 2013

My boys room


Since I got this beautiful rug from House of Rym as a present, I knew there was time to work on our boys room. They are 2,5 and 6 years old. I repainted their green room to get a bit more calm atmosphere. So now it is a gray room with a bit of turquoise colors. I did the horizontal strip on the wall inspired my Miro when my older son was 3 and I think I will repaint it soon too. 

The bunk bed which we designed for them, is still looking so great and safes a lot of space. The only problem is, that it is only 150cm long so after summer, we will have to place a bigger bed for them. The room got some nice simple shelves and it's just looking more clean and organize. Like you see, my son feels so comfortable in his small but very practical space. If you wonder where my boys have desk or table to work ....well they have they place next to our desks in our library/working space....maybe next time I can show you that.